So this isn't like a work of poetry but it really happened so I might as well share it. Sorry for the bad spelling.

About 8 years ago I was in Vegas for my friends bachelor party. We're hanging out at a strip club and there's 2 girls at a table next to us getting crazier than we are, I mean, totally surrounded by strippers. They look to be in their late 20's, tall and absolutely stunning, one with long red hair and the other with a short, punky platinum blonde cut. They're getting dances from the girls and it's driving us crazy so we start sending them drinks. I strike up a conversation with the redhead. She's from the Ukraine and it turns out that she and her friend work here occasionally but it's their night off to play.
The blonde joins in and I find myself amazed at how sexy they are. There's alot of laughing and flirting and eye-contact. At one point the blonde suggests out of the blue that we all need to make out. You can tell there's a little tension between the two girls and they keep murmering to each other in some kind of private disagreement. At this point the the redhead says something in the blondes ear. Then she looks me in the eye and says "Alright, Let's go to the champagne room." They lead me back and it becomes apparent that they both know what their doing. My friends are shooting me the evil eye as we walk to the back of the bar.
We enter the private room where the redhead sits me back on a couch. Then, she and the blonde start dancing together. I can't believe my luck. They are wearing short skirts so I can see their smooth asses peeking out as they grind each other in a slow, languid movement. The redhead moves behind the blonde and starts caressing her large breasts through her t-shirt. The blonde starts moaning and the redhead asks me if I like it. Ofcourse I say yes.
"Do you want her to kiss you?" she asks, and I nod.
She whispers in the blondes ear who obeys and comes and sits in my lap. The redhead has some kind of sexual control over her which I find exciting. The blonde leans in with her beautiful face and kisses me tenderly, teasing me with her tongue. My hands find her breasts and I start squeezing her nipples through her shirt. "Can I have this one?" she groans to the redhead behind her..Then she throws one long leg over me so she's straddling me now. She  arches her back and throws her legs out into a modified split so I can see her plump little pussy barely encased in a g-string.
"Do you want to touch her pussy?" The redhead asks. Supporting her with my left hand, I lean her back and slip my middle finger under the fabric of her g-string, which is already damp with her juices. The redhead kneels behind her and pulls her g-string to the side, spreading her lips open for me. "Isn't it pretty?" she says and she looks at me with a knowing smile.  Just then I hear the door open and the girls pull their clothes back together quickly. We're obviously doing something against club policy so we hustle out the door. The girls ask if they can go to my hotel which is fine with me because I'm not sharing it with anybody.
The sexual tension on the cab ride over is intense because we all know what's to come. The blonde is sitting in the redhead's lap and every so often they start making out and staring at me. My cock is rigid with anticipation and I can't wait to give these girls the fucking of their lives. As we stroll through the lobby I can see all the men looking at me with unabashed jealousy. I don't consider myself a player but I can't say it felt bad having these two stunners draped over each arm.
Thank God the elevator was empty because as soon as the door shut we were all over each other. Up until this point I had been holding back but now I couldn't stop myself. I pushed the redhead against the wall and shoved up her top, exposing her black push-up bra. As I felt the blonde's hands reach around to feel my dick through my pants, I pulled the bra down and to uncover two of the roundest, creamiest, bullet-tipped tits I'd ever seen. Amazing. I bent down to take one hard, pink nipple in my mouth and nibbled on it gently until she squirmed. I felt my zipper go down and the blondes hands slip inside to feel my rock hard meat straining against the fabric.
We hustled to the door and I couldn't get that room key out of my pocket fast enough. I got them inside, bolted the door and ripped off my shirt while they took off their clothes. The blonde was on me in a flash, pulling my jeans down and exposing my cock. "See? I told you it was big!" she said to the redhead. Later on I found out they had been trying to guess my size by looking at my feet. She sank to her knees and started licking the head. The redhead wasn't far behind and she too knelt down in front of me and started tonguing my balls. They tag-teamed like this for a while and I could tell they were getting off performing for each other, each girl trying to outdo the other. I gently pulled them up to their feet and moved them to the bed so they could focus their attentions on each other while I watched.

It was like one of those soft-focus movies you see late at night, only better. They were writhing, sucking and licking like two beautiful snakes..only I could actually reach out and touch them. The redhead was obviously a pro at eating pussy. I watched in admiration as she shoved one finger, than two, than 3 into that slippery, elastic pussy as her tongue worked its magic. I longed to be inside her but I didn't want to stop the show. As the blondes breathing became irrgeular and more fevered she yelled "I want a dick in my ass!"
The redhead stopped what she was doing and grabbed her purse of the nightstand. She pulled out a condom and motioned for me to come over and put it on. She put a pillow under the blondes hips and spread her legs wide, occasionally pausing to lean down and lick her throbbing pussy. It didn't appear she had any interest in having sex, only calling the shots that night.  I was fine with her playing the ring master so I pulled the condom on I watched her pull apart the blondes ass cheeks and expertly drip saliva on it, working her finger around inside and getting her prepared for me. "I can't wait to see you fuck her little hole" she crooned. When she was ready the blonde looked over at me and begged me to get inside her. I hoped the condom she gave me was a good one because my cock felt like it was ready to burst at the seams looking at the buffet spread out before me.
I rubbed my stiff prick against her slippery wetness until it was nice and slick before I penetrated. Her little ass was tight and I felt her clench up when she took on the full weight of my size. "Just relax Baby" the redhead whispered to her as she stroked her hair..she exhaled and I felt her open up to me so I could slide in. I stayed like that for a while, letting her dilate, while she fingered her clit. Soon she began to rock her hips back and forth telling me to go deeper.
I start pumping her little ass and she pulls her legs all the way back so I can see every stroke as my cock plunges in and out. Her pussy is so wet its dripping down both our thighs as I dive in. The redhead comes up behind me and I feel her hands reach between my legs and cup my balls as I fuck her friend harder and harder. She slides one finger around my ass and asks me if its o.k. I figure what the Hell? "What happens in Vegas"..She starts pushing her finger into my ass (which was a first for me) and its a trip because I find I'm liking it. I can feel her hard nipples pushing against my back as I pump, my head spinning and the pressure building in my balls like a nuclear reactor..I've never fucked a girl in the ass like this before and she's taking every inch and loving it, twisting her nipples, grunting and gasping like a wild animal.
As we fuck the redhead is now fingering my ass in time to my rythm and we're moving like one unit. She knows what she's doing and I have to focus on not cumming because I know its right around the corner. "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME" the blonde screams, I grab her thighs and hoist her hips up to me and slam her ass, I'm using her like a fuck doll and she loves every minute of it. Bam, bam, bam I can hear the wet sound of our bodies slapping together.

Then I feel her inner walls start to spasm and she bucks like a horse, she's cumming so hard she's banging her head against the headboard and she doesn't even care. Her orgasm seems to last for over a minute and she keeps wailing and wailing before she's finally still. There's no holding back now. I pull my cock out of her spent ass and quickly pull off the condom. Then I pull her face towards me with the redheads fingers still working my ass and I tell her to suck my cock. I'm so ready as soon as I feel her wet tongue wrap around my shaft I'm cumming so hard I feel like I'm going to have a stroke. The redhead sticks another finger in my ass and curls it around on my prostate as my hot wad spurts out like a geiser. The blonde pulls out my cock just long enough so I can see my spunk drip down her chin. Never before had I experienced an orgasm like this one. Never. No joke-my knees were shaking. After that we had a shower and ordered room service.

It wasn't until this point that we actually exchanged names. We ended up hanging out together for the whole weekend and getting to know each other. The redhead was exclusively lesbian and the blonde was bi. Turns out they were a couple who wanted to bring in a guy to mix things up and I got to be their first. Lucky me. My friends still don't believe my story.

Quote 0 0
samantha[w]
wow, that was really interesting to read.
samantha [w] ♥
Quote 0 0
Damn!
Quote 0 0
It was nice that you actually brought up the fact that you used a condom! So many erotic stories rarely do this, which to me seems a little unrealistic. Even if the story is really sexy I can't help thinking "Wait, you just met this guy in an alley and you're not using protection???"
Quote 0 0
Very arousing! Makes me want to book a flight to Vegas and do something nasty!
Quote 0 0
blonde chic
ooooooooh shit! I'm going to go wake up hubby!!! LOL
Quote 0 0
Rosa
Orin54 wrote:

So this isn't like a work of poetry but it really happened so I might as well share it. Sorry for the bad spelling.

About 8 years ago I was in Vegas for my friends bachelor party. We're hanging out at a strip club and there's 2 girls at a table next to us getting crazier than we are, I mean, totally surrounded by strippers. They look to be in their late 20's, tall and absolutely stunning, one with long red hair and the other with a short, punky platinum blonde cut. They're getting dances from the girls and it's driving us crazy so we start sending them drinks. I strike up a conversation with the redhead. She's from the Ukraine and it turns out that she and her friend work here occasionally but it's their night off to play.
The blonde joins in and I find myself amazed at how sexy they are. There's alot of laughing and flirting and eye-contact. At one point the blonde suggests out of the blue that we all need to make out. You can tell there's a little tension between the two girls and they keep murmering to each other in some kind of private disagreement. At this point the the redhead says something in the blondes ear. Then she looks me in the eye and says "Alright, Let's go to the champagne room." They lead me back and it becomes apparent that they both know what their doing. My friends are shooting me the evil eye as we walk to the back of the bar.
We enter the private room where the redhead sits me back on a couch. Then, she and the blonde start dancing together. I can't believe my luck. They are wearing short skirts so I can see their smooth asses peeking out as they grind each other in a slow, languid movement. The redhead moves behind the blonde and starts caressing her large breasts through her t-shirt. The blonde starts moaning and the redhead asks me if I like it. Ofcourse I say yes.
"Do you want her to kiss you?" she asks, and I nod.
She whispers in the blondes ear who obeys and comes and sits in my lap. The redhead has some kind of sexual control over her which I find exciting. The blonde leans in with her beautiful face and kisses me tenderly, teasing me with her tongue. My hands find her breasts and I start squeezing her nipples through her shirt. "Can I have this one?" she groans to the redhead behind her..Then she throws one long leg over me so she's straddling me now. She  arches her back and throws her legs out into a modified split so I can see her plump little pussy barely encased in a g-string.
"Do you want to touch her pussy?" The redhead asks. Supporting her with my left hand, I lean her back and slip my middle finger under the fabric of her g-string, which is already damp with her juices. The redhead kneels behind her and pulls her g-string to the side, spreading her lips open for me. "Isn't it pretty?" she says and she looks at me with a knowing smile.  Just then I hear the door open and the girls pull their clothes back together quickly. We're obviously doing something against club policy so we hustle out the door. The girls ask if they can go to my hotel which is fine with me because I'm not sharing it with anybody.
The sexual tension on the cab ride over is intense because we all know what's to come. The blonde is sitting in the redhead's lap and every so often they start making out and staring at me. My cock is rigid with anticipation and I can't wait to give these girls the fucking of their lives. As we stroll through the lobby I can see all the men looking at me with unabashed jealousy. I don't consider myself a player but I can't say it felt bad having these two stunners draped over each arm.
Thank God the elevator was empty because as soon as the door shut we were all over each other. Up until this point I had been holding back but now I couldn't stop myself. I pushed the redhead against the wall and shoved up her top, exposing her black push-up bra. As I felt the blonde's hands reach around to feel my dick through my pants, I pulled the bra down and to uncover two of the roundest, creamiest, bullet-tipped tits I'd ever seen. Amazing. I bent down to take one hard, pink nipple in my mouth and nibbled on it gently until she squirmed. I felt my zipper go down and the blondes hands slip inside to feel my rock hard meat straining against the fabric.
We hustled to the door and I couldn't get that room key out of my pocket fast enough. I got them inside, bolted the door and ripped off my shirt while they took off their clothes. The blonde was on me in a flash, pulling my jeans down and exposing my cock. "See? I told you it was big!" she said to the redhead. Later on I found out they had been trying to guess my size by looking at my feet. She sank to her knees and started licking the head. The redhead wasn't far behind and she too knelt down in front of me and started tonguing my balls. They tag-teamed like this for a while and I could tell they were getting off performing for each other, each girl trying to outdo the other. I gently pulled them up to their feet and moved them to the bed so they could focus their attentions on each other while I watched.

It was like one of those soft-focus movies you see late at night, only better. They were writhing, sucking and licking like two beautiful snakes..only I could actually reach out and touch them. The redhead was obviously a pro at eating pussy. I watched in admiration as she shoved one finger, than two, than 3 into that slippery, elastic pussy as her tongue worked its magic. I longed to be inside her but I didn't want to stop the show. As the blondes breathing became irrgeular and more fevered she yelled "I want a dick in my ass!"
The redhead stopped what she was doing and grabbed her purse of the nightstand. She pulled out a condom and motioned for me to come over and put it on. She put a pillow under the blondes hips and spread her legs wide, occasionally pausing to lean down and lick her throbbing pussy. It didn't appear she had any interest in having sex, only calling the shots that night.  I was fine with her playing the ring master so I pulled the condom on I watched her pull apart the blondes ass cheeks and expertly drip saliva on it, working her finger around inside and getting her prepared for me. "I can't wait to see you fuck her little hole" she crooned. When she was ready the blonde looked over at me and begged me to get inside her. I hoped the condom she gave me was a good one because my cock felt like it was ready to burst at the seams looking at the buffet spread out before me.
I rubbed my stiff prick against her slippery wetness until it was nice and slick before I penetrated. Her little ass was tight and I felt her clench up when she took on the full weight of my size. "Just relax Baby" the redhead whispered to her as she stroked her hair..she exhaled and I felt her open up to me so I could slide in. I stayed like that for a while, letting her dilate, while she fingered her clit. Soon she began to rock her hips back and forth telling me to go deeper.
I start pumping her little ass and she pulls her legs all the way back so I can see every stroke as my cock plunges in and out. Her pussy is so wet its dripping down both our thighs as I dive in. The redhead comes up behind me and I feel her hands reach between my legs and cup my balls as I fuck her friend harder and harder. She slides one finger around my ass and asks me if its o.k. I figure what the Hell? "What happens in Vegas"..She starts pushing her finger into my ass (which was a first for me) and its a trip because I find I'm liking it. I can feel her hard nipples pushing against my back as I pump, my head spinning and the pressure building in my balls like a nuclear reactor..I've never fucked a girl in the ass like this before and she's taking every inch and loving it, twisting her nipples, grunting and gasping like a wild animal.
As we fuck the redhead is now fingering my ass in time to my rythm and we're moving like one unit. She knows what she's doing and I have to focus on not cumming because I know its right around the corner. "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME" the blonde screams, I grab her thighs and hoist her hips up to me and slam her ass, I'm using her like a fuck doll and she loves every minute of it. Bam, bam, bam I can hear the wet sound of our bodies slapping together.

Then I feel her inner walls start to spasm and she bucks like a horse, she's cumming so hard she's banging her head against the headboard and she doesn't even care. Her orgasm seems to last for over a minute and she keeps wailing and wailing before she's finally still. There's no holding back now. I pull my cock out of her spent ass and quickly pull off the condom. Then I pull her face towards me with the redheads fingers still working my ass and I tell her to suck my cock. I'm so ready as soon as I feel her wet tongue wrap around my shaft I'm cumming so hard I feel like I'm going to have a stroke. The redhead sticks another finger in my ass and curls it around on my prostate as my hot wad spurts out like a geiser. The blonde pulls out my cock just long enough so I can see my spunk drip down her chin. Never before had I experienced an orgasm like this one. Never. No joke-my knees were shaking. After that we had a shower and ordered room service.

It wasn't until this point that we actually exchanged names. We ended up hanging out together for the whole weekend and getting to know each other. The redhead was exclusively lesbian and the blonde was bi. Turns out they were a couple who wanted to bring in a guy to mix things up and I got to be their first. Lucky me. My friends still don't believe my story.

:-*
Quote 0 0
Aint you a lucky Mutha****!
Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
you don't even know how jealous I am of you! ^.^
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0
What are you doing later?
Quote 0 0