Tabu Toypro
I have a ritual whether I'm in a relationship or not on Valentine's Day. I eat a rare steak, drink red wine and watch My Bloody Valentine (the original 1981 version, not the offensive 3d remake) and then cap off the night usually listening to My Bloody Valentine, the ethereal distortion group. Real sexy, eh?

What do you usually do? Or have you made some plans for this year you'd be willing to share?
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Plum Pudding
First I must say that is an interesting way to do Valentine's day. I like it. It's different. As for us, we aren't big on Valentine's day. We feel that giving and receiving gifts, special treatment, romance or however you see it should be spontaneous and done all the time and not just pinned to one day.  So whenever I got the feeling to wrap myself up with bow or cook him a special meal or once we set up a picnic in the winter time in our bedroom and he is the same.

In saying all that, lol, no we don't have any plans at all but I like your plans, maybe I will bite  your idea or  think of some new may to do Valentine's day.
LIve everyday as if it is your last.
Quote 0 0
mistress_kay
This will be my first V-day living with my partner, and honestly, we don't have any plans as of yet. Maybe we'll go out to a restraurant, but I'm not really sure as of yet.
Quote 0 0
partyjons
This valentine's day i have planed to go candle night dinner.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Ours starts about a week before with a trip to Ben Bridge where she gets to pick out something that strikes her fancy. This calls for a trip to the Hallmark store for me and on Valentine's Day I make a reservation at her favorite Italian restaurant. I go to Sam's Club on the morning of Valentine's Day to get her a dozen long stem red roses and deliver them in person to her office if she's there, otherwise she knows they'll be waiting for her at home.

What we do after dinner depends on whether it's a work day tomorrow and what she has on her schedule for the next morning. It can be anything from a quicky to a marathon, but I generally get lucky. This time it's on a Sunday so if we get an early start, say on Saturday evening it can be a good test of our endurance. So far it's worked for twenty- five years. She likes it and I like it and I see no reason to change. Hank
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I never have specific plans
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Welllll....it's the Friday before...anyone's Valentine's Day starting early?

We're having company on Sunday - great!
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Dreamer has a couple new outfits I havent taken pictures of yet...

Our new live-in relative makes it kinda hard to plan anything or it is always a plan in progress...
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
So how'd everyone's Vday go? Anything fun you guys want to share? 
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Plum Pudding
The husband set up a weekend away. It was nice. Now it's back to normal today though, house cleaning and washing clothes.yeah.....NOT! LOL
LIve everyday as if it is your last.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
My plan worked. How'd you guys do? Hank
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Aww, cool. Mine might as well have been April Fools day.
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
studley
Was no different than any other Sunday except we did go to a more upscale restaurant for dinner.  Had enough wine that I started to read a book then fell asleep for a 3 hour nap in the afternoon.
Quote 0 0