AmorousRocker
When I opened up the mailing box and pulled out the Hungry Bear Vibrator, my first thought was, "Oh hi!" Then a pleasant smile settled onto my lips and I opened it up. I When I get a toy from a website, I always like to examine it as soon as I get it.

I love bigger toys. I don't mind smaller ones, they can be fun too but I'm partially to something a little thicker. I don't care about length beyond it being a good average length. I know some girls want something super long but me? I'm about the thickness honey and this one did not disappoint. =)

I decided to try the rotating feature out first, by itself. That was definitely interesting. It hit some really delicious spots and a few times, I momentarily forgot to do more than just hold the toy in place and let it do it's thing. I played with the sliding dial, starting out on a lower setting. I moved it down quickly playing with the speed settings. It starts getting a bit loud when you have it on high but it's no bad. The circular motion just feels... sexy. It feels a little like having the inside of your vagina and your G-spot massaged which was nice and arousing.....

For the rest of the review, including a demonstration video and pictures, go here. =)

Quote 0 0