pangsta
I am looking for a pair of vibrating panties or a wireless remote butterfly for my fiance I'v been looking at a bunch online I want one that will turn her on and tease her but quite enough for her to wear when we go out. I have looked at a bunch including the Wild Exotics Remote Control Panty Tiger, the Astrea I Vibrating Pantie and the Astrea II Vibrating Pantie. The little reviews iv seen for each of these are mixed but mostly bad I just want someone with experience to help me pick something out that I know she will love that I can control please help.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hi Pangsta,

In my opinion, the Wild Exotics is a bit bulky but works well.

I like the size of the Venus Butterfly but the range is only 15 feet. Most others are a standard 30 feet. (Plus we're currently out of stock but if you call us, we can put you on backorder)

What you really want is the WE-vibe for ultimate effectiveness (hits all the right spots) but it isn't remote controlled. It has a tiny switch under the skin which just slides over. It's easy enough for you to do but your partner wouldn't be able to control it remotely.

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0