10%
 Eros 8 votes
42%
 Gun Oil 1 vote
5%
 something else 3 votes
15%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
I've always used vaseline but just recently I started using Gun oil, not actual Gun Oil but a lube for men. It lasts pretty great. I haven't tried the other brands on my poll but they seem to be popular.
Quote 0 0
How does Gun Oil compare to a product like Eros?
Quote 0 0
Boy Butter is the shit.
Quote 0 0
GoldGoat wrote:

How does Gun Oil compare to a product like Eros?

Well for one thing its cheaper than Eros. Also I think it's kind of hot that it was developed by marines for during Desert Storm.
Quote 0 0
I tried the Boy Butter and liked it but I used the oil-based formula since condoms aren't an issue right now, thank God. (My partner and I have both been tested for STDS and monogamous.) I don't know how it compares to the water-based forula, but it is very thick and "lubey." Nice viscosity..smells like vanilla. Only drawback is it's kinda hard to open the lid in the heat of the moment.
Quote 0 0
We've been using the Moist Anal Lube we bought one the site. It's great but now I wonder if we should have bought the Boy Butter? Does anybody know how it compares???
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
We just tried PJUR original EROS BODYGLIDE for anal play and my wife loved it. The others we tried get gummy or they dry up real fast and for the stage we're at this product is great. A little bit goes a long way, it's neat, not messy, and my wife liked it. How can I go wrong? Tabu carries a back door version that we didn't like the looks of and all the advice I've gotten here it bothered me to have to look else where. They're both silicone based, the same price, made by the same manufacturer and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what's the difference in the two products? Hank
Quote 0 0
My gf bought the variety pack so we happen to be experts on the subject So the Eros Classic and Eros Backdoor are both super slick. They are both silicone based and feel identicle but the backdoor contains jojoboa which is supposed to relax the spincter muscle. She says she doesnt have any pain when we use it so I assume it does its job.
Quote 0 0
Well I'm here to say the Boy Butter is just what it says it is. slippery good! I might have to try the Pjur when we run out but that should be a loooong time.
Quote 0 0
DocLuvin1
Invade. & platinum
Quote 0 0