SpiceyCreole
So i have this problem. i know this man is no good for me but i have been DICKMATIZED..he is not even my type but he is the only one who has ever been able to satisfy me. if i let him go i know he wont play no fuck buddies neither. how do you quit the dick?
I'ma be like a jolly rancher that you get from the corner store
I'ma be like a waffle cone that's dripping down to the floor
Quote 0 0
You need to get out...and get over him.

You will have another man in NO TIME that knows what to do widdit
Quote 0 0
I have no problem with a married couple having a good time but I am advocate of ladies waiting until marraige or at least until the ring is offered. Men will respect you if you behave like a lady. A good man wants a moral, emotionally available, healthy, std free, NURTURING, spiritual woman. If he "tapped that ass" on week three it is less likely he's ever going to ever introduce you to his mother let alone take you seriously.
Quote 0 0
If he's a man of God what the Hell is he doin in here? You gotta watch these bible humpers..I swear.
Quote 0 0
Spicey, why dont you open yourself up to REAL love instead of becoming a slave to sex with a man who dont mean nothing to you. Be strong and shut that shit down before it destroys you.
Quote 0 0
Right now you have to keep busy to keep your mind off of it. Turn your pain into power. Go to the gym, exercise, force yourself too. It will make u feel better.
Quote 0 0
I subscribe to the following philosophy: "the best way to get over one man is to get under another one."

(Or a girl.)
Quote 0 0
SpiceyCreole wrote:

So i have this problem. i know this man is no good for me but i have been DICKMATIZED..he is not even my type but he is the only one who has ever been able to satisfy me. if i let him go i know he wont play no fuck buddies neither. how do you quit the dick?

I wish I knew. I kinda feel the same way about my ex because we were very sexual and the guy I'm with now is awesome but I don't think we're so compatible in bed. Actually I think he's kind of conservative and it's a total drag.
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
Oh my - best question on here! Dickmatized? Haha!

But sister, LaShauna's right - keep your mind busy until the withdrawl is over. You know what you like so go there with yourself until you find a guy that'll respect you and can still give a mind blowing sex session. They're out there. And maybe you just gotta show them how to satisfy you.
Quote 0 0
msjuicyjuice
Spicey,girl I know exactly how you feel.Dont feel bad it abnormal for a woman to find a man who can really fuck ur brains out. But you should do your thing on the side and not even tell him.Remember one thing what he don't know won't hurt.
P.S. You will find somebody who can fuck you as good as him.Trust me. 
Ms.Juicyjuice
Quote 0 0