curiuskitten
last night my boyfriend came over to have sex. i was so turned on i started masterbaiting and when he finally gets here i am the driest i have ever been. he was so good and hard (the longest he has ever been) too and he even started fingering me(oddly he did something totally different from usual but really sensational.) and there i am dry feeling everything and turned on and all i wanted to do was lie there with him and i know he wanted more even though he said it was fine. what is wrong with me!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Rhino
You dried out because you waited to long to get nasty. When pussy juice dries out it's like powder. Try some lube and don't worry about it.
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
if lube's not around, just use some saliva on your fingertips and keep at it. eventually you will moisten up again.

ps - there is nothing wrong with you!! confidence in yourself is attractive to men. don't ever apologize for being dry - lick your fingers, laugh it off and keep playing 
Quote 0 0
laBlueGirl
sex doesnt always have to include penetration. masturbating yourselves in front of each other can be a really erotic and hot experience. when im not prepared to have sex (intercourse) and my lover is, i still find a way to satisfy both of us. in fact, he got an award winning foot job in the tub (i dont care for penetration in water) last night. and it really turned me on to watch him cum. 
Quote 0 0
msjuicyjuice
YOU SHOULD HAVE GAVE HIM THE BEST BLOW JOB OF HIS DREAMS AND THEN JUMPED ON TOP AND ROCKED HIS WORLD. THAT IS WHAT I ALWAYS DO.
Ms.Juicyjuice
Quote 0 0