laredo
I would like to watch my wife fuck another man. I dont want to participate just watch and jack-off. How can i get her to give it a try. Would you ladies out there enjoy fucking while your husband watched
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Welcome Laredo!

There is a whole category of folks that like this same exact thing. It's called cuckoldry.

Have you talked with your wife about it yet? Has she given any indication she's open to having other partners? Here is a nice little info page by Cucoldress Roxanne that gives you some advice on where to take this fantasy.

Be patient and good luck!

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
To each his own I guess but I'm not sharing mine with anyone unless maybe she wanted it. We discussed it once after we were first married and she voted against it. I'm outa here. Hank
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Sometimes it's best to keep certain things a fantasy. Fantasies don't hurt and are quite healthy. My partner and I have both admitted to each other that we have fantasies. Sometimes about each other (corny I know) and yes, sometimes about other people, groups, strangers, etc. Neither one of us were offended because we were just plain honest and realize it's natural. The mind is such a powerful tool when it comes to sex and sexuality. Why not explore it all you can?

So Laredo - any updates for us?
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Dreamer and I have had the MMF and FMF discussions...and there is no way I could watch some other guy going in and out of her...much less her watch me going in and out of another female.

I do, however, have that fantasy (the FMF one...not the MFM one...) and will continue to carry that as my Number One...
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0