My wife and I attended our first swinging party last night. This has been a long time fantasy for us and, while I was a little nervous about learning the ins and outs (ha ha) of swinging etiquette on the fly, I was definitely looking forward to the occasion. We weren't sure of if we actually wanted to have sex with another couple our first time out but thought we should at least go and see what it was like. We both definitely set some ground rules before leaving. She did not want me to watch her if she did have sex with someone and we both reserved the right to turn away people we didn't care for who were interested in the other.
The swinging party was at the home of a couple who runs a local swingers website. It was nothing like what I expected. We were greeted at the door as if this was a normal cocktail party and I didn't feel a lot of pressure to do anything other than mingle and chat. They had a large house and had set aside a few rooms downstairs as 'sex free' party rooms, a few others were 'anything goes' rooms, and upstairs the bedrooms had been partitioned off so people could have some privacy.
Pretty quickly both my wife and I paired off with other people. I respected her wishes and took my new friend into a room far away from where she was. I still wasn't sure about having sex with a stranger but we gave each other the most intense oral pleasure I've ever experienced. We must have been at it for quite awhile because when I looked up I saw my wife and her man for the evening sitting there watching us.
We left shortly after that, after making plans to attend the next party. I'm not sure if we're really swingers but we both learned how much we like voyeurism. My wife is still shy at the idea of me watching her but she says she can't wait to see me with another lady again. We spent the rest of the night talking about it and it got us so hot we made love over and over again.
Quote 0 0
That sounds like a lovely first time! Congrats!
Quote 0 0
msjuicyjuice
WHAT CITY AND STATE IS THIS PARTY IN. AND DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE 4 DIFFERENT STATES. THAT DOES SWINGERS PARTIES. REPLY BACK.THANX
Ms.Juicyjuice
Quote 0 0
theres swingers parties everywhere. you can go to adultfriendfinder.com and find just about everything and anything going on. there is some seriously kinky shit going on in small town, USA.
Quote 0 0
msjuicyjuice wrote:

WHAT CITY AND STATE IS THIS PARTY IN. AND DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE 4 DIFFERENT STATES. THAT DOES SWINGERS PARTIES. REPLY BACK.THANX

We are in Coral Gables. There's alot of swinging activities here but we didn't want to run into anybody we knew so we drove into Miami for the weekend. There is an adult party put on by "Bliss Club" once a month. They're website is a little offputting at first because it says it caters to 19 to 39 year olds. Well we are in our 40's but we never felt uncomfortable.
Quote 0 0
Well now you got me thinking..
Quote 0 0