Wet Platinum - I like this lube alot. There is a variety of lubes  sold under the "Wet" name, but Wet Platinum is the only silicone based one. It feels like an oil based lube, but is safe for use with latex. It doesn't dry out. You should not use this lube with silicone sex toys, as it will damage them. It's a little expensive, but well worth it. It's tough to wash off, but if you use lots of soap, it's not a problem. It does work well as a masturbation lube, but it's a little pricy if you j/o often. There's a new one on Tabu's website called Stroke 29 that I want to try but I haven't heard any feedback about it yet.
Quote 0 0
iwantcandy
FYI: That Stroke 29 is some weird, wonderful stuff. It kind of reminds me of the molding wax I put in my hair but It gives you a nice grip right off the bat but then builds into something pretty fantastic. By far the best stroking cream I've ever used. My cock couldn't be happier!
Quote 0 0
Agreed. Wet Platinum is hands-down the best lube on the market. Believe me, I have gone through some lube in my day! It's cheaper if you buy it in the big pump and then you can refill your smaller containers for travel, etc.
Quote 0 0
I cannot tell the difference between the Eros Bodyglide and the Wet Platinum so usually I just pick whatever happens to be cheaper. They are both equally great.
Quote 0 0
I think the Eros Woman works best for anal but Wet Platinum is also very good.
Quote 0 0
Sarah69 wrote:

I think the Eros Woman works best for anal but Wet Platinum is also very good.

Just so you know, eros makes a lube specifically for anal called eros power. most people who are really into anal and fisting only use it and ive tried everything. http://www.tabutoys.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.asp?productid=1516

Quote 0 0
Adriana
I used Wet Platinum. At first it was nice. Then it started to hurt and burn so I threw it out.
Quote 0 0
Agreed. I don't like Wet either.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Adriana wrote:

I used Wet Platinum. At first it was nice. Then it started to hurt and burn so I threw it out.

Ladies, if it burns, lay off the silicone and go for water based only.  Eros Woman Waterbased is very good.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
For some reasdon Wet Platinum gives me the burn and Pjur Eros silicone does not even though their supposed to be identical.
Quote 0 0