Tabu Toypro
Sex, Sex, Sex! Then what? Do you cuddle in each other's arms recanting the experience? Do you get up right away and run to the bathroom to clean up? Does he pass out? Does she go make a sandwich? There's a little article on Shine that details 9 unusual post-sex habits .  They are:

1. Crying  (ah hell no. never)
2. Bleeding  (once. the first time)
3. Intense desire to be alone  (exact opposite)
4. Bad headaches  (once. and I thought I was dying)
5. Temporary amnesia  (can't remember)
6. Sperm allergies  (THAT would suck)
7. Hunger  (great film!)
8. Sore throat  (water on the nightstand. always)
9. Severe pain  (thank goodness, no!)

You can read all the ins-and-outs about each casue and solution at Shine

How about you guys? What are your habits after sex? Any odd ones?
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I like to wrap my lover up in my arms an rest. what comes next is pretty much up to her. Hank
Quote 0 0
mistress_kay
Depends when. If it's before bed, he quick washes up and I quick use the bathroom then we cuddle up to sleep. Otherwise, he'll wash up and I'll probably hop on the computer and he'll play video games. It works for us.
Quote 0 0
DirtyThirties
For at least 30 seconds we just lay there basking in the afterglow. Then its clean up. Then we usually get up and go to the fridge, then back to bed to snuggle and watch TV.
This forum makes my toes curl
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
The gal who initiated me and influenced me the most used to cum harder than any woman I've ever known since and most of the time when she did she'd pass out. She was the only one I've ever known to have orgasms that intense. I'd roll off, we'd wrap up in each other's arms and bask in the afterglow. To me, getting there is what it's all about. Hank 
Quote 0 0
DirtyThirties
Hank Alvarez wrote:

used to cum harder than any woman I've ever known since and most of the time when she did she'd pass out. 

I think I have a new sex goal.
Quote 0 0
P Gell
My Man has said I have lost consciousness when I come. I don't remember. Not for more than a few seconds, thought, I think. Hey, I have to get to the next one!

I have a lot of "after shocks." They scare My Man at times, as they only started happening in the last few years. (They are like tiny orgasms that happen for up to an hour after sex with no additional stimulation.) They don't usually happen as intensely if I come first. (Before him.)  That way I can use the "aftershocks" while we are still making love. They are the same as multiple orgasms I guess. If we're "done" it is more obvious that I'm still into it. He keeps holding me and saying, "It's OK, It's OK." I AM OK! LOL!

He has a tendency to fall asleep, especially if it's nighttime. If I don't come, I'll often cry. I'm a baby.

I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
DirtyThirties
P Gell wrote:

. If I don't come, I'll often cry. I'm a baby.

LOL Not fair, is it?

I love the term "after shock".
Quote 0 0
Plum Pudding
For us it all depends. I am not big on cuddling. Sometimes he does and so I will for a moment and then he is knocked out. I usually watch a movie or read a book or just go right to sleep. it all depends on how ate it is.
LIve everyday as if it is your last.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
For Dreamer and I...its a cigarette (yes...we both got the god-awful habit). She usually runs to the bath room for a quick clean up...then back to bed to bask in the after-glow for both of us. Something must be wrong with me, as I have never turned over and gone to sleep after. I am always in anticipation there will be a second go-round! She falls asleep before I do...then I know its safe for me to do the same...
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0