Hey-You guys seem to be in the know. What would you recommend for a girl who isn't into penetration of any kind? My girlfriend and I have GREAT sex but she doesn't let me "do" anything to her in return, as in no strap ons no dildos, nada. She likes to use those things on me-which is great-but I would like to share the joy. She is a very clitoral person who likes a little bit of rimming. I have to do oral on her til I get lockjaw- It takes her a while to cum. So what's the prescription? The Miracle Massager? The Hitachi? The Pocket Rocket?

Thanks.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Well, I haven't used the hitachi but A LOT of people LOVE it. So if you're considering it, go for it! I've used pocket rockets and, personally, they're a little disappointing.

You might try something like the Nea, Lily, Layaspot or Sasi which are more clit geared
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
If you don't want the hassle of plugging in the Hitachi (which is the end-all-be-all of vibrators) go for something wireless like the Monster Power Bullet. Only drawback is it's a tad noisy on the low speed. As you increase speed, it quiets down.

If you want something smaller and sleeker, take a look at the Lelo Nea Clitoral Vibrator. It's rechargeable and is beautifully designed. Their next version up is called the Lily, which boasts longer life after charging and stronger vibes!

There's also a similar, battery operated vibrator from the German manufacturer Fun Factory. It's called the Laya Spot and has been one of our favorite clitoral massagers for quite some time.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Adriana wrote:

Well, I haven't used the hitachi but A LOT of people LOVE it. So if you're considering it, go for it! I've used pocket rockets and, personally, they're a little disappointing.

You might try something like the Nea, Lily, Layaspot or Sasi which are more clit geared

Good suggestions Adriana 
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Hehe! Thanks!
Quote 0 0
You ROCK Ladies.

Just one more question. In your opinion what would be better: The Monster Power Bullet because noise is not an issue for us, or the Layaspot? The Layaspot is super cool looking but I wonder if it would be less powerful because of the small size. We need POWER-RRRR.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Well, I read a bunch of reviews of it on a different toy site and the Layaspot averages 4/5 for powerfulness.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
If you want power, go for either The Monster Power Bullet or The Hitachi Magic Wand . Only thing you'll have to decide on is batteries or plug in. If you really, really want Earth shattering power, definitely go for the Hitachi.

Also, check out some accessories for the top:

The Phallic Attachment
The G-Spotter (which will be back in stock soon!)
The Nubby Lover
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0