I just read this and found it quite informative!

STONE BUTCH LESBIAN: Definition: A stone butch is a lesbian who gets her pleasure from pleasing her partner. She does not like to be touched sexually.

BUTCH: Definition: A woman who adopts what would be considered masculine characteristics.

LIPSTICK LESBIAN: Definition: A lipstick lesbian is a woman who loves other women, but also loves her clothes and makeup and shoes. She tends to dress on the femmy side. See also: Femme.

SPORT DYKE: Definition: A sport dyke is a lesbian, who more than anything, identifies with being an athlete. She may also dress in a manner that would give the impression she is an athlete, like baseball caps, sweatshirts and jeans.

SOFT BUTCH: Definition: A soft butch is a lesbian whose appearance is generally androgynous. She may dress and act in a masculine manner, but be soft and more feminine in the inside. Also, a soft butch can be someone who falls somewhere between butch and femme, but closer to the butch side.

BLUE JEAN FEMME: Definition: A Blue Jean Femme is a lesbian who identifies as femme, or feminine, but prefers jeans and more casual clothing to dresses and skirts.

CHAPSTICK LESBIAN: Definition: A chapstick lesbian is also known as a soft butch or androgynous. She usually dresses quite casually and does not wear make-up. The term Chapstick Lesbian was popularized after an episode of the TV show Ellen. Someone asked Ellen if she were a lipstick lesbian or what. Ellen replied, she was more of a chapstick lesbian.

I guess I'd out myself more in the lipstick category. There should be a indie/fashionista category for lesbians.
Quote 0 0
And let's not forget the temp lesbos..usually starlets trying to jumpstart a career AKA Anne Heche and Tila Tequila
Quote 0 0
PrincessKLS
viXXXette wrote:

And let's not forget the temp lesbos..usually starlets trying to jumpstart a career AKA Anne Heche and Tila Tequila

And who are these ikki twins. I liked Tila Tequila a lot more though. I don't get why the Ikki Twins wore such short dresses when visiting the families.
Quote 0 0
Why all the labelling?
Quote 0 0