louise_uk
if u walk past a girl with really tight leggings on, so tight that her pussy pushed through, what would u do as a passer by?

Quote 0 0
mistress_kay
I would continue walking as staring is rude and touching is illegal.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Leggings? We did away with those, even for infantry personnel, in World War Two. Hank 
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
It's called "camel toe" and I think it might actually be en vogue. But, the Mistress is correct - don't stare and please don't touch. To each their own.

Here's an example:

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
What would I do? Furtive staring (of course) when she's not looking.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Yeah - there's no way this chick didn't know her shirt wasn't covering her crotch. Maybe it's pussy cleavage and they do want you to look? I couldn't say because it's not particularly my cup-o-tea.

So - question to the girls - do you wear leggings as pants? How do you feel about revealing "camel toe"? Flaunt it or cover it?
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
mistress_kay
If I wear leggings, I certainly don't want guys staring at my crotch. I'd always wear a shirt long enough to cover it, though, but I've never had that problem before since I don't wear leggings.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I try to avoid the camel toe. Honestly, If I saw that, I'd consider taking the chick away to warn her of her major faux pas.
Quote 0 0
mistress_kay
Adriana wrote:

I try to avoid the camel toe. Honestly, If I saw that, I'd consider taking the chick away to warn her of her major faux pas.

I'd consider that, but some girls, and I've heard some of my college classmates talk about it, think it's what the guys want to see and that it's a trend.
Quote 0 0
DirtyThirties
Tabu Toypro wrote:

So - question to the girls - do you wear leggings as pants? How do you feel about revealing "camel toe"? Flaunt it or cover it?

I wear leggings as pants but I don't get camel toes, if I did I wouldn't wear them. eww.
This forum makes my toes curl
Quote 0 0
Sonia
Hello,
I think it depends on our feeling if we can control our feelings then it's OK but if not some thing wrong will happen.

Quote 0 0