I have been searching for a while now for a very good prostate stimulator. My girlfriend is very skilled with her fingers and she gets me to the point where I feel like I could almost cum from just having her fuck my ass with her fingers or a small dildo we share from time to time, but I never quite get there. First let me say that I am amazed at the sensation I get when she massages my prostate; I ALWAYS thought it felt good enough to cum at the end of sex just fucking my girlfriend. Having a plug in my ass or some beads make sex better for sure-it sort expands the pallet for us both to draw from-but I never experienced a BETTER orgasm because of them. The prostate massage though combined with a little reach around or oral stimulation makes me feel like I going to piss and cum at the same tim-in a GOOD way-and well, I feel like I NEED to know what that exclusive prostate milking orgasm feels like. I am thinking of getting the Aneros, that seems to be the most popular, but I also see these anal vibes on here and don't know which one to pick. Any ideas?
Quote 0 0
I use something called the Charmer. I cant remember where I got it but its good! Its got little bumpittee-bumps down the sides! Feels great!
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Aneros is an excellent line, but but you might want to look at the Pro-Gasm Advanced. The handle has a smoother ball at the end that doesn't stab into the perineum like the smaller one can. (a very few have mentioned this)

If you are looking for a vibrating toy, we get some great feedback on the Rude Boy, the Tantus Silicone Pro-Touch Vibe and the Silicone Flexi-Power Rod.

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
TabuToys Moderator
Q_thebody wrote:

I use something called the Charmer. I cant remember where I got it but its good! Its got little bumpittee-bumps down the sides! Feels great!

Behold, the Charmer.

"This delightful dildo's charms lay within the 4 intense ribs that cascade down the 6.5" by 1.25" shaft. Built to thrill for the advanced g-spot or prostate explorer! Whether you've inserted it to the tip or the very base, each thrust will j-j-j-jolt your pleasure zones for serious internal stimulation. All Tantus Toys are made safe with 100% Ultra-Premium Platinum Silicone, making them hypoallergenic, hygienic, odorless, tasteless, boilable, dishwasher safe, and phthalate free."

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
We got one from this site called a Mens' anal pleasure wand. We haven't used it yet. Has anyone tried it? I'd be grateful for any advice. Hank
Quote 0 0
Hank, we bought this in the smoke color last year and have gotten quite a bit of mileage out of it. Let me just say this-My husband doesn't personally go for anal all the time but after a few shots of tequila I can talk him into it and we have a great time with this vibrator. I like it because it has a little ring hooky thing that I can fit my finger through so I don't have to worry about losing it when I'm doing him. ALso the high-setting is very strong and if I hit his spot just right he cums through the roof. The only drawback that we've found is that it is very rigid an not at all flexible.
Quote 0 0
I've always had the best success using my fingers because I can actually feel the prostate. I can't do that with a toy but if I were a guy doing it to myself I'd probably need one.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
God made nothing better than the finger my wife loves to give me when she wants to get my goat or attention. Just remember ladies, massage, please don't poke. A finger wave in conjunction with good head or an intentional blow job has to be at the top of almost any guy's list of favorite treats. But when that finger goes in you'd better be ready to swallow or spit because he's going to lose control. You want to give him something special for Valentine's day, give him that and he'll follow you around like a love sick puppy. Hank
Quote 0 0
batateam
First let me say that I am amazed at the sensation I get when she massages my prostate; I ALWAYS thought it felt good enough to cum at the end of sex just fucking my girlfriend. Having a plug in my ass or some beads make sex better for sure-it sort expands the pallet for us both to draw from-but I never experienced a BETTER orgasm because of them.
Quote 0 0
SleepingDreamer
A friend's husband has the Rude Boy and she says it's GREAT, it milks his prostate every time he uses it. I personally have not held it in my hands nor seen my husband try it first hand but it has rave reviews among my circle. Aneros is a very respected name when it comes to prostate stimulation too- just make sure to leave it stationary and don't try to thrust with it because it could damage tissue.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
To bring you up to date, we finally tried the pleasure wand and it was okay but nothing beats a loving lubed finger up his ass while you're blowing his mind. There's no replacement for the real deal as far as I'm concerned. Hank
Quote 0 0