msjuicyjuice
I think the biggest size dick that I've had was probably like 4 or 5 inches long. And lord did that shit hurt at first. But now I'm a pro I can take any size dick.
Ms.Juicyjuice
Quote 0 0
about 8"
Quote 0 0
I don't know but I've used some pretty big anal toys. I can do alot of length (like up to 8) but too much width hurts for me.
Quote 0 0
Uhhh this question is obviously not "up my alley" but cheers to Miss Juicy for her refreshing frankness.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Is it the length or the girth/thickness that's the problem? It makes sense to me that if you tried to insert an eight foot length of one inch PVC pipe you'd probably have to bottom out somewhere but isn't it the girth/circumference/diameter/thickness that causes the discomfort/pain? Those anal sphincter muscles have to release enough to allow the penis in and it makes sense to me that if you're trying to stuff in a four inch sewer pipe it's going to hurt no matter what you do. For a lot of years my wife and I had kind of given up on anal sex but I'm glad to say she seems to be enjoying me rimming her and playing with anal toys now.

The glass anal probes I bought for my wife for Christmas are one inch and an inch and a half in diameter. They're all five to eight inches long and one source I read claims the anal/rectal cavity can accommodate a length of approximately seven inches, so my wife is safe there. I guess most women would be safe unless they're very petite or dwarfs or midgets.

I'm assuming my wife will only insert as much of the probe as is comfortable, but the problem has always been the girth that caused her pain when we tried to insert me in there. I'm no carpenter, but when she gets me up I've got to be close to a couple of inches across. I guess I'll have to measure it. I like Karma's idea, (I think it was Karma), of letting my wife get into the doggie position and back onto me, when she's well lubricated, to control the penetration.

I'm hoping that when she gets used to having something nearly as thick as me in there it will be not only comfortable for her but pleasurable. What do you think? Hank
Quote 0 0