TabuToys Moderator Show full post »
K for Chaos
on my knees with him behind me bitin my neck or up against a wall in the shower. That gets me everytime
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0
the_end
I love doggy style because it gets me to orgasm every time but i also love doing this one i don't know what its called but i get on top of him and i bend my knees with my feet on the bed and thrust i love it because 1 i control the tempo and 2 it tightens my pussy up and makes my boyfriend cum so easily.
Quote 0 0
dansbrat
: :-[

If it feels good I like it  but I guess my all time fave  is missionary nice and slow.

Hubby loves to catch me in the kitchen and let his fingers do the walking until I cream all over his hand.
Quote 0 0
I like to ride him while he sits on the edge of a bed or sofa.......so I rock on my knees.....

then I like missionary with my legs on his shoulders and him going deep+hard....

then I love being carried in the air....again with my legs on the shoulders/chest....

standing doggy...mmmmmm...
Quote 0 0
frosty61
I love being on top.  For some reason he says that we dont fit.  I am not a big women, just vertically challenged only 5'1"  and he is 5"10".  But I seem to disagree I thought every man and women fit together if they just worked on the position that works best.
Quote 0 0
the_end
frosty61 wrote:

I love being on top.  For some reason he says that we dont fit.  I am not a big women, just vertically challenged only 5'1"  and he is 5"10".  But I seem to disagree I thought every man and women fit together if they just worked on the position that works best.

you just gotta find the position that works for you because I'm 5'5" and my boyfriend is 6'5" so he is a foot taller than me and we have amazing sex.
Quote 0 0
frosty61
Well i understand finding the right position but to actually have sex is a long way from him.  He would just rather fondle and have oral then anything else.  I think i have forgotten how to actually have sex.  We have been together for 6 years and I can count on one hand the number of time we have actually have had sex.  But he also has a problem of keeping an erection.  He is 55 years old and I am 46.  Is this common in a man at that age????? So there are time I have to rely on my back up to keep me satified.  I guess there is nothing wrong with toys.  But to have actual sex is what I love the most. He is afraid to so anything out of the normal. So any ideas would be appreciated
Quote 0 0
the_end wrote:

[quote author=frosty61 link=topic=4.msg2302#msg2302 date=1225569597]

He probably just likes being the "do-er" instead of the "do-ee." When you're on top tall versus short doesn't really matter. Anyway, I'm a short girl too and one that works for me is doggie style with a pillow under my knees.
Quote 0 0
kourtnei
1ST. RIDING BACKWARDS
  2ND. 69
  3RD. DOGGYSTYLE
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
in the kitchen when i'm in the middle of something and he pulls down my panties and bends me over. still almost fully clothed, i grab my ankles and he grasps my hips as he firmly plunges into me. yeah, i like that one.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Well, I would agree doggy style does it for him. For me, I'm on my back and he is kneeling, my legs go over his thighs. But this is because it's one of the best positions for me to touch myself.
Quote 0 0
HappilyHorny
my personal favorite is when my boyfriend pulls me down to the edge of the bed while we are having sex..
he pulls me to where my butt is hanging halfway off the bed.. i have my legs wrapped around his back while he
is holding my lower back or my butt.  being at that angle feels amazing my feet control how fast to go and he controls
the angle by raising or lowering my back..

another way is we are in the same positing but i put one leg over his shoulder and he lifts his leg to the bed
to get in really deep.. its also a great feeling
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
You kids, and that's anyone under sixty seven, can contort your self into any position you like but when you're my age and as arthritic as I am try the end of or side of the bed. She's on her back with her legs up or around your waist, you're standing up and you're face to face. There's more communication there than words can express. Hank
Quote 0 0