Hank Alvarez
I was off most of the summer in a haze of pain pills and amazed to return and find everyone evidently on vacation. What happened? Was there a cruise I missed? I haven't seen this little participation before. Did we all quit fucking? Hank, or as my wife calls me "her dirty old man."
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hank! I am wondering that myself.

I know we're not the most popular forum online, but we do have a lot of members who aren't posting much these days. Now I know you all have questions, curiosities and even some juicy details to share with us - so don't be shy!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
I usually don't post because I primarily come here to learn from the pros. I wonder other people feel the same? On a side-note, Don't underestimate the popularity of your site. Do a google search on "sex forum" and see where you are.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hey Pecos -

Everyone's opinion is welcome and we certainly love to hear it all. Not everyone's a pro here - we're all sharing and learning from each other too. Sometimes we just want to hear personal stories. Thanks for the replies and glad you're still here!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Perhaps it is because school has started for some?
Quote 0 0
I'm more of a reader than a talker but I'll try to join in more.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
I'm still here...guess I have become what I fondly refer to as a 'lurker'.....
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
We all need to participate. We read, we think and we react, or we should, that's what makes it work. It's your reflective feelings that you should post. Granted, you're sticking your neck out, but the anonymity keeps you safe from retribution and if you think someone is full of shit you're free to say so.

I think few of us, if any are pros, (as one of you put it), but we're all rich i life experiences and that's what we come here to share. Otherwise, we're all destined to reinvent the wheel. I can't tell you how much grief you people, who I consider now to be my anonymous friends, have saved me by sharing your thoughts. Thanks, Hank 
Quote 0 0