Hank Alvarez
    Where is everybody? For the last couple of years I’ve enjoyed coming to this site and having a page of posts to read and possibly respond to. This is a very unique site if only because of the subject content. If there are other venues like this that are as good as the Forum was in the past then I haven’t found them. Lately though, there hasn’t been much to respond to.
    Has everyone gone on vacation at the same time? Sadly, I don’t think so. I went to San Diego for a week to do some research on a project I’m working on and thanks to the internet service at the hotel I was able to keep in touch. The problem is that there wasn’t much to keep in touch with. What’s happened to our most prolific contributors? Where have they gone? And all at the same time. That’s what worries me.
    There’s been a noticeable decline in participation in the Forum since “Pro left. Apparently no one is now tending the store. One of the things I admired about “Pro” was that she was a very good facilitator. Call the person administrator, or by what ever name you like, but who ever took over the position just isn’t doing the job. “Pro’s real talent, besides her knowledge of the related subject matter was that if we didn’t have something to contribute, she always did. A good facilitator stirs the pot and keeps the dialog going. Who ever took over her position either isn’t capable or willing to do the job as well.
    That leaves us with a couple of choices, one of which unfortunately a lot of you may have already made; that is to go on our way and perhaps find another outlet elsewhere. Two, is for us to take up the slack. I know that sometimes I’m devoid of original ideas and I’ll just read your comments and hide in anonymity. On other occasions I’ll respond or toss something out that’s a real concern. Occasionally I’ll post something just to see if I can get a rise out of someone. But when I hit the unread posts button two days in a row and there’s nothing there then I start to worry. If we’re all becoming apathetic at the same time then the Forum is in trouble and I’d really hate to see that. What do you think? HHH
Quote 0 0
studley
I agree with you. Would be nice to see a lot more action here. I don't contribute much but do look here every day to see what's new. One thing I like about this forum is the more adult postings here, where some other forums are all about "is my cock big enough" type of thing.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I agree with you Studley and my point is WE have to keep it rolling. I looked at a couple of other sites and frankly they didn't compare with this one. I'm just hoping that our regulars haven't gone away. As a teacher at adult school my students get angry because if they're gone for a week without contacting me or leaving a message I know they're either very ill, dead or they've  made other arrangements for their time and I drop them from my class. I'm afraid that has happened here. I sure hope I'm wrong because I miss Roadie, Dreamer, P-Gell, Adriana, Priness and others. HHH
Quote 0 0
studley
I don't know how widely known this site is.  There was a couple of people that started another sex forum that had a lot of topics and looked like it could really be a good place but it never got off the ground - for one thing because if you did a Google search on "sex forums" it never showed up.

I kind of wonder though, with over 3000 members here - where is everyone?
Quote 0 0
We are one of the top ranked sex forums on the net. The problem is we have an enormous amount of lurkers. On any given night you might find hundreds of people surfing the forum in complete silence. It boggles the mind! I think the nature of the site itself may make people a little weary of participating and they are afraid their comments may come back to haunt them at a later date.

It's pretty simple- those concerned about privacy just need to make sure they choose a name or handle that nobody would associate with them, and do not make their e-mail address public. And, if someone you don't know sends you a private message that contains a link, please notify us immediately!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Due to some technical difficulties (our computer got hacked) and a few family issues, I have not been around much. And for that, I apologize. I have a lot to catch up on...and I will make a sincere effort to do so.

I, for one, am like HHH. I LIKE this place. I enjoy reading the posts...and responding...even if it a smart ass answer. I am going to try and get caught up!

You have not heard the last of the Roadster!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
So glad you're back, Roadie. It's not the same without you!
Quote 0 0
Adriana
It's kind of the nature of the internet. Ebb and flow in all things. No use to bitch about it, really. Maybe invite someone new or post a link on your twitter/blog/facebook/whathaveyou

Maybe Tabu could have a forum contest, if they were so inclined?
Quote 0 0