I am simply looking for a well mannered and groomed, kinky, dirty Gentleman. I don’t think I can put it any better than that? I am attractive, and I don’t think it’s a negative for me to recognize that. So don’t start hatin on me for sayin it. If I had a Ph.D I’d tell you I was a Doctor, right! Well, I just happen to have been BORN with my most prominent attribute, my appearance, is all. So sue me.
Anyways back to the point, I want a man who will fuck me like I owed him money and I want him to be okay with… no no no Excited about kink! I mean good fun kink, like anal play, and fem-dom and role playing. I mean if every man out there could try a prostate massager like the ‘Rude Boy” (the prostate vibe that you can leave in there while you’re fucking a girl) and I swear if you’re man enough to go for it, you’ll cum like it was prom night and you just got inside the head cheerleader (and we’d play THAT out too!!!!). But yeah, I am SOO sick of little homophobic supposed tough guys getting all freaked out when I slip a finger in their ass or GOD forbid, suggest using a plug. Where are all the real men anyways?
Quote 0 0
Not so fast there young lady, I hear your plight and feel your pain. I struggled for a long time in the single world playing with boring men, and thinking I was destined to never live out my fantasies. But the truth is, that you need to just hold out hope and rest assured that if you really take the time to determine what you want out of a sexual relationship and share that with a partner, in due time, you’ll eventually find someone who matches up with you quite nicely.

I've been married twice and it took me until I was in my mid thirties to finally meet a man who would consider letting me use my anal vibe on him. And that was 12 years ago! Men it seems have grown much more comfortable nowadays with role reversal or swinging or even just the use of vibrators, beads and sex toys in general. It seems less an affront to their manhood than it once was, and I think that’s beautiful. Oh and back to your plight, as another pearl of hope, I’ll tell you that that man who let me use my anal vibe on him twenty years ago, is now my husband.
Quote 0 0
I totally get it, it sucks. There’s nothing worse than meeting a guy who’s totally hot, I mean really hot, that can’t get over his macho idea of sex. I like the tough guy, the tattooed sort of thug looking guy, but it kind of sucks because it’s like a trade off. It seems to me that when I hook up with a guy whose look and style totally turns me on, he’s usually totally unimaginative and totally boring in bed. They want you to give them anal on tap and then if your finger gets anywhere near their ass they freak. Oh, and I don’t know if you’ve experienced this or not, but it seems like the better looking the guy, the more selfish they are in the sack. It's because they don't have to learn.
Quote 0 0
I hate to break up this little bitch session but I happen to love it when my wife wants to get kinky with me. Butt plugs? Strap ons? Bring it on, I say! The kinkier the better. Yes there's plenty of meatheads out there but maybe you're just looking in the wrong places.
Quote 0 0
Brick House and Indie, I have to speak out on behalf of the sexually open-minded male population of the world (well Internet at least). There’s another side to this story, it’s not all about smoking hot women who can’t get their guys to feel comfortable with a little bit of ass play or the occasional rim job.  I have had my own aneros for a LONG time and I love it! I play with beads when I masturbate and am NO stranger to insertions. I am as kinky as they come and well, it took me a LONG time to accept that, that was okay.
I went through a long period where I honestly feared that it meant I might be gay, and coming from the Midwest, to me that meant I would have been saying goodbye to my whole family so the fear was unfair but genuine. Like I said it took years of playing around for me to realize that liking anal play and prostate stimulation or enjoying being dominated doesn’t make me gay. And you might wanna try instead of starting with those shallow tough guy meat heads; take a chance on the interesting and intelligent less tough LOOKING guy in the corner. You may be surprised at how genuinely tough the unassuming guy can be.
Quote 0 0
i remember the first time i awkwardly hinted that a girl use her finger on me. it was like playing charades without arms. i put her hand down there, but she didn’t get the hint so i started on my own hoping she’d take over, but she looked at me all confused like i must have some itching issues that i needed to tend to. But over the years i got better, i met a few good women who encouraged my sexual exploration, and some who yes, judged quickly at first but then understood after i explained why i like the things I like. One girl in particular (we’ll call her Vanessa), laughed an ignorant laugh when i opened up my bedside drawer and she saw my anal plug next to my bottle of lube (remember the golden rule..lube, lube, and then lube). i didn’t take offense, because i knew it was a reaction of ignorance, so i laid her down and began to lick her ass, while i played with her clit, then i slipped a finger in her ass and licked her clit til she came, which mind you i was informed later was the FIRST time she had ever cum by someone else’s doing. Soooo after that i asked if she liked my finger there and she smiled embarrassed a bit and said yes, then i asked her if she thought i might enjoy that sensation as well… and instantly she got it. “Vanessa” was now the biggest anal fiend i know (both giving and receiving), and she still calls from time to time when we are both between relationships.
Quote 0 0
Rhino
Indie103 wrote:

I totally get it, it sucks. There’s nothing worse than meeting a guy who’s totally hot, I mean really hot, that can’t get over his macho idea of sex. I like the tough guy, the tattooed sort of thug looking guy, but it kind of sucks because it’s like a trade off. It seems to me that when I hook up with a guy whose look and style totally turns me on, he’s usually totally unimaginative and totally boring in bed. They want you to give them anal on tap and then if your finger gets anywhere near their ass they freak. Oh, and I don’t know if you’ve experienced this or not, but it seems like the better looking the guy, the more selfish they are in the sack. It's because they don't have to learn.

Hey, I've been called a bad boy plenty in my time but I'll be willing to learn for the right chick. If a girl is hot enough most guys will do anything (short of telling their friends about it.)
Quote 0 0
Wow, ummm, what do I say, I am blown away right now, I had no idea I’d get so many responses. I don’t know where to begin. First off thank you to those of you who responded with kind words of encouragement, Leather especially. Your husband sounds like a lot of fun and I hope to someday meet a man like that.

Kickboxer and Floorman: Let me ask you this though, with these girls you “play with”, how do you approach the sex toys aspect with them? I mean a new girl in particular, how and when do you bring up your feelings and requirements for a happy sex life?

Oh and a second question, do you by chance live anywhere near Southern California, and if not, would you consider relocating? ;-) (You too Rhino!)
Quote 0 0