Wombat
Is there somewhere that you would like to have sex, anywhere in the world, but have not yet had the opportunity? I've never done the train thing (we don't really have commuter trains around here) but after seeing Risky Business in junior high it's always been a fantasy.
Quote 0 0
on a remote tropical island with crystal clear water where we can be absolutely naked all day and eat papayas in the sun.
Quote 0 0
the_end
saw this idea on tv last night now i wanna do it- sex in space! talk about different.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Bohemianchk - We can do that at home. We live in the country with nothing but 6 acres of trees that protect us from prying eyes. Crystal clear water? We turn on the garden hose. We don't eat papayas...but I sure do fire up the grill for some tasty steaks every chance I get!

the_end - Tell me why I had visions of little cum balls floating around? lol

I one place I have always wanted to have sex is under a waterfall...squirting the hose up in the air does not work...been there...done that...got wet.
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Brad and Angelina's kitchen floor.
Quote 0 0
jellyfishbones
fitting rooms...
I know what you're thinking... and yes. I have a name for my penis. I call it the octagon.
Quote 0 0
Badboy_69
the Champagne room
Quote 0 0
A clearing in the middle of a remote wooded area with a nice blanket!
Quote 0 0
NoRegrets1 wrote:

A clearing in the middle of a remote wooded area with a nice blanket!

I presume you meant "on" a blanket not "with"
Quote 0 0
sexysteph
Someplace out in the open where I knew someone was watching...that's hot.
Quote 0 0
PrincessKLS
On a private beach or semi private beach. Yes sounds innocent but many states (especially mine) make it illegal to have sex in public so it's kind of taboo. Or in a public pool

In Virginia, you can actually get arrested for doing that.
Quote 0 0