Ok toy pros. I need some honest advice here! I am finally going to shell out the money for a good vibrator and its taking me..like..ages to decide on one. I have it narrowed down to the Impulse Jack Rabbit, Elite Quiet Rabbit, Fun Factory Paul & Paulina, the Pixie Plus and about 20 more in HERE.
Sheesh! I am terrible about making up my mind so if you have experience with any of these please tell me what you think good, bad or otherwise,

Quote 0 0
I got the Quiet Rabbit for my wife. I can't speak for it from personal experience but she loves it.
Quote 0 0
The Impulse Jack Rabbit is absolutely fabulous. Just be warned that the battery loading procedure is not very clear. When we got ours we opened up the casing and popped in 2 AA batteries (like you would expect) and nothing happened. Needless to say I was pretty upset. It wasn't until we called customer service that we found out you have to pull out the whole battery pack and put 4 batteries in. Doh! Now it works fine and I've gotten all my friends on the "rabbit habit."
Quote 0 0
I've heard alot of women talk about the Jack Rabbit (probably because it was featured on Sex In The City) but when I called tabutoys the saleperson told me to stick with Fun Factory or Vibratex because they rarely burn out and have better power options. As luck would have it the Vibratex Rabbit Habit Cordless went on sale that week and I got it at a $30 discount. Hands down best vibe I ever used. Orgasms aplenty!
Quote 0 0
My 2 cents: stick with the vibratex. I had the old-school pink rabbit from Vibratex for years and then I bought the Impulse Jack Rabbit as an "upgrade." Well that was a waste of money because even with all the so called high tech options I still liked the vibratex better even with that big extension cord. It is by far stronger but I think that's because it takes C batteries instead of AA's. The material seems nicer too. I ended up giving the Jack Rabbit to my sister.
Quote 0 0
Sorry, I have to dissagree Oh Please. The Impulse Jack Rabbit, and I swear, it is the friggin bomb.  Worth every penny.  I am on it non-stop.This one has such strong pulsations—Oh. My. God.  I think there are like, 7 different speeds.  I can’t even tell after a while.  It’s like I’m not even directing it.  I get on auto-pilot.  I try to give myself a little masturbation wakeup call every morning before I gotta go to work.  Unless I have a man in the bed, I can’t think of a better way to start the day than with my vibrator.  My hips start grinding down on the thing like they have a mind of their own (Yes, I have been told that they do, LOL).  When I’m getting ready to cum, I know I usually hit the warp speed button and those rabbit ears beat my clit like crazy.  That, combined with the beads spinning at the same time?  Sweeeet!
Quote 0 0