tyree985
I cannot have an orgasm because I will wet my damn pants!!! And believe me it is pee. Its crazy. Obviously I have some kind of serious problem.
Quote 0 0
ST35
Its not urine it is acually created in the para-urethral glands and is acually not pee. (if you look at it its probably clear in color) it is usually discharged when a women stimulates the Gspot or has a very strong orgasm.
Quote 0 0
i made a girl cum squirt week, was the first time ive ever done so, just started licking her for ages then found the gspot with my fingers, once u know the technique its easy, i must have made her cum about 7 times whole bed was soaking, it was awesome!!!
Quote 0 0
You've got to look at it as your own special talent. Back in the day Tommy Lee (from Motley Crue) used to date this chick named "Bullwinkle" only for her ability to squirt when she came. Apparently she could shoot farther than he could and he loved it.
Quote 0 0
There is only one man in the world that ever got me to do this. He did somthin with his dick that just layed me out and all of the sudden I'm squirting. Every woman should experience this at least once in her life!
Quote 0 0
I also need to pee. i think we must be connected.
Quote 0 0
human_fighter
yeahh its so not pee and yeah it rocks when her whole side of the bed is soaked and shes gotta cuddle into you to stay dry lol
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Well, I find that there is simply not enough information here to say if you are or not peeing. Are you male or female, for starters? If male, are you not mixing up ejaculate with urine? If female, what type of orgasm? Have you looked at the secretion to identify it or does it just feel like you have to pee?
Quote 0 0