msjuicyjuice
EVERYTIME I ASK MY BF TO LET ME SEE HIM MASTURBATE. HE ALWAYS GETS ANGRY. WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH MASTURBATING. SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING.
Ms.Juicyjuice
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Nothing at all wrong with masturbating. Some people find this to be a solo act, meaning no audience. It's probably more about how he grew up than anything having to do with you. I wouldn't pry too much - anger isn't an emotion you want to bring out in a partner. Especially if the subject is sex!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
willingANDable
Sorry, but your man is uptight. Tell him to get over it!
Quote 0 0
laBlueGirl
do you get to see his cock when you have sex or does he keep the lights off? next time youre sucking on his cock get him to stroke himself too. ease him into it - he sounds shy.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Willing wrote:

Sorry, but your man is uptight. Tell him to get over it!

Why do women expect their partners to be understanding without extending the same courtesy?

I absolutely agree it has nothing to do with you. Your bf may have been taught masturbating is bad or unhealthy and even though he likely does it, feels guilty about it. Or perhaps he does it in a different way and feels odd. Explain that you think it would be arousing and that there's nothing wrong with it, everyone does it. Let him know you would love for him to feel that comfortable with you but, if he's not, that's okay too.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Just out of curiosity, have you masterbated with him watching you? Or is that out of the question for him too?

My wife and I have lots of masturbation sessions...just for something different to do.
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0