in every relationship ive had sex has always been nothing to me. i don't like it at all and never have. i just did it to please my partners. is there something really wrong with me? i have better sex just with myself which is sad. the person whom i'm with now, i love him so much and he always wants to have sex but i don't like it. i don't tell him that cause it would upset him but while we make love i fake having orgasms all the time. what should i do? i want to have good sex and love doing it with my partner
Quote 0 0
VixenKitty
when you say that sex has always been nothing to you, do you mean emotionally or do you not get any stimulation from sex? I think if you aren't getting sexually stimulated then you need to try new things. What about oral sex? Do you like that??
Sex with my last partner was like a chore. He couldn't get me off, and I never wanted to have sex. The problem was me not wanting to be with him. I could never bring myself to want to orgasm with him. I got a new boyfriend, and voila. I am completely aroused by him, and he knows how to please me in all the right ways.

Sweetest_Thing wrote:

in every relationship ive had sex has always been nothing to me. i don't like it at all and never have. i just did it to please my partners. is there something really wrong with me? i have better sex just with myself which is sad. the person whom i'm with now, i love him so much and he always wants to have sex but i don't like it. i don't tell him that cause it would upset him but while we make love i fake having orgasms all the time. what should i do? i want to have good sex and love doing it with my partner
Quote 0 0
the_end
you may be asexual as in you are not interested in sex with men or women.
heres a link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexual
Quote 0 0