Tabu Toypro Show full post »
DirtyThirties
Tabu Toypro wrote:

Hey Dirty, not cheesy at all.

So...tell us all about it! 

Whoops I actually did a :  D smiley face and it replaced it with the word cheesy. lol. Nah I don't think its cheesy at all. I think its amazingly awesome!

I can tell you that when I was younger I was not into sex at all. Ok, I always had orgasms and I didin't hate it but I could have lived without it. Lately I've just decided to drop the inhibitions and explore my sexual side. My man is loving it of course! lol. So am I.
This forum makes my toes curl
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Awesome! We are glad you found us and look forward to your contributions, comments, etc.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
You know what? After all this I would hope that women have sex for the same reason that men do, it feels good. Having sex with another person is far better than any masturbation I've ever experienced. And it's especially fulfilling if you have feelings for the person you're with. Dipping your wick in a prostitute may relieve certain nervous tensions but it's nothing compared to getting off with your lover and then cuddling together in the afterglow. Hank
Quote 0 0
DirtyThirties
Hank Alvarez wrote:

You know what? After all this I would hope that women have sex for the same reason that men do, it feels good.

Of course we do!
This forum makes my toes curl
Quote 0 0