Tabu Toypro
from Brian Alexander's Sexploration on msnbc.com

Q. I am wondering if vibrators can have an unintended side effect. It seems to me that after a woman starts using a vibrator, foreplay and intercourse will not be able to stimulate the clitoris as intensely as the vibrator does. I ask because this has happened with my wife and me. I thought it was just us, but then a few other friends have brought this up. All of the wives went to the same vibrator party, so were all introduced to vibrators at the same time. [She gets] very aroused and excited as before, but then does not orgasm very often anymore.

A. So, did you talk about this while cooking bratwurst at the neighborhood Fourth of July barbecue? We here at Sexploration are just curious how the topic came up.

Your wives, newly enamored with having a lover who won’t wear out until the AA batteries do, will find they have once again become just as sensitive as ever to your touch if they simply idle the vibrators for a few days. While a vibrator can numb a clitoris for a very short time, like minutes, the probable cause of the trouble is that they create a different sensation. This is good; it expands the menu. But if a woman comes to expect that same feeling to always be the one that pushes her over the edge, she can become frustrated. So keep the toys in the sock drawer for a little while and then slowly integrate them again.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I always find theses questions odd.. I've used a lot of vibes but it's not like that all of a sudden makes oral less appealing. In fact, it kinda does the opposite because it is so different.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
I had someone call today and ask if anal sex would make him never want to go back to vaginal again. Interesting!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0