ILoveMyToys
Women & There Toy’s! How do you do it?

If you’re a lady then you can understand my very need for being satisfied. Over the years I’ve become very fond of the different toys that are available for women. I must say that my best times are with my toys. Anyway I want it, when I want it I give it to myself and the joy of having the freedom to do so is unexplainable.
Personally I enjoy my vibrators more than anything in the world! When I’m alone I set the mood I have to be in a dim room with candles and incense and a nice vibrator. “To all women” the mood setting is very important that extra sense of being comfortable and relaxed pays off in the best part your pussy.

Usually when I wake up I take a nice hot bubble bath and feel all over my warm body. I give extra attention to my tits and pussy making my tits nice and hard. Caressing my pussy making my clit hard and bulge I never stick my finger in there I tease myself to the limit. Once I dry myself off I make my way to my bed naked. Laying on my back with my leg spread wide open touching my wet pussy with one hand and touching all over my body with the other.

Once I can’t take It any more I grab my vibrator turn it on and rub it on my clit for just a little bit more teasing. Then in it goes the best feeling you could have in the world. The feeling of it going In and out of my wet pussy is unimaginable. Every thrust I’m closer to climax then boom that explosive sensation hits my pussy then moves its way to my legs and the rest of my body. My sweet juice pouring from my pussy all I can do is pull the vibrator out and taste it I suck every last drop off. Then I lay there for a few more minutes enjoying the feeling of my bulging pussy. Feeling recharged I go on about my day with of course a few more fixes of what I’ve had above. LOL!

And if you don’t have a toy I recommend you get one immediately I get mine from pleazurecity.com they got a good selection that’s affordable.

Ladies what toys to use and how do you use it? Respond with a story I’m eager to hear.

Hope to hear you hot responses don’t be shy.

Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
we'd like to hope they get theirs from us right here at tabutoys! every purchase you make earns you credit toward the next. check out our Frequent Shopper Points program.

but thanks for the great post

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
I assume you mean Women & "their" toys?
Quote 0 0
Adriana
^ Mt thoughts, too LOL
Quote 0 0
OMG that is so hokey.
sounds to me like some dude trying to pass himself off as a lady?
Like actual women refer to their toys as womens sex toys for ladies?
Try again, Sir. HAHAHAHA
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
This post started off as spam, so you can understand the poor grammar and misspellings. We killed the link but left the story, since it wasn't horrible.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0