17%
 The Landing Strip 23 votes
35%
 The Bald Eagle (Brazillian) 20 votes
31%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
What's your shaving style?
Quote 0 0
I'm waiting for the full bush to come back in style. Any day now!!!
Quote 0 0
Waxing sucks! I'm so sick of dealing with this I'd probably be happy if every single hair below my waist was lasered off forever.
Quote 0 0
the_end
i shave 100 percent i feel so much more clean.
Quote 0 0
vryfreekygurl
For a long time I went with the landing strip till one day I got mad because it looked uneven .So I took it all off and I have to say it is now my preferred method. It really clean ;D
Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
everything gone is just fine with me! I feel gross if there's alot of hair!
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0
samantha[w]
I prefer everything to be shaved off. I wish I could have it laser. It would be so much easier than shaving. My boyfriend thinks having a strip on it looks so stupid. I want to try it and see what it looks like but he’s strongly against it. I can hardly stand to have a bush it makes me feel unclean and like it’s in my way or something. When I first started shaving (13) my friends were shocked by it. I didn’t and still don’t understand why it was such a big deal. Is it really that shocking?
samantha [w] ♥
Quote 0 0
I know exactly how you feel. If it were up to me I'd laser off everything from the neck down so I never had to deal with it again. It's funny, I couldn't wait to get hair "down there" and now I can't wait to get rid of it. There's nothing worse than throwing on a little bikini and looking down to see undergrowth.
Quote 0 0
samantha[w]
Katerina wrote:

I know exactly how you feel. If it were up to me I'd laser off everything from the neck down so I never had to deal with it again. It's funny, I couldn't wait to get hair "down there" and now I can't wait to get rid of it. There's nothing worse than throwing on a little bikini and looking down to see undergrowth.

Yeah, actually, I’d laser every part of my body (neck down) if I could. I can’t stand having hair because it makes me feel masculine or something. I especially hate hair on my arms. I hate seeing hair on girls arms I’ve seen girls with hair on their arms that it reminds me of monkeys or something. It’s terrible. That is funny how when I was little I couldn’t wait for it because I thought it would make me more grown up. Quite ridiculous to think about.
samantha [w] ♥
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
I like to have some hair down there. I think it's really sexy. But I have to agree, anything south of the top of the vagina (and the panty line) has to go. I prefer a little natural triangle. Just something that points towards the target
Quote 0 0
PrincessKLS
Sorry for bumping an old thread but thought this was interesting. I currently have more of a landing strip but I prefer to do Brazillian. If I could afford it, I'd skip shaving and do waxing, electrolysis, or laser more often, I hate shaving. (That goes more for legs and other parts though)
Quote 0 0
P Gell
I do mine like the chick on the right. (Our right.) Which according to Toy Pro is "unusual." Just the idea of putting a razor near my clit scares me. And the chemical removers? (Tried a new one a few weeks ago, and the hair grew back almost as soon as shaving. But, it didn't stink like the old "Nair" stuff) I don't want to get them ON my mucous membranes, either. So, I leave a little around the interesting stuff. Strangely. My Man couldn't care less. I could come to bed looking like I was smuggling Sasquatch in my panties and he wouldn't blink. Ah, guys over 40......

I was natural until about a year ago (except to keep neat looking in a bathing suit.) But, I suddenly wanted to be a little smoother. Who knows why? Variety, I think.

(Why can't I post that photo?)

Ug. OK. It's the photo ToyPro posted about halfway down this page.....
http://forums.tabutoys.com/community/index.php?topic=370.0

I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
No offense, P Gell. Unusual isn't bad! I'm referring to what we ususally see in photographs. And i hear ya, those razor knicks are not nice.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
StephCute
Moran wrote:

Waxing sucks! I'm so sick of dealing with this I'd probably be happy if every single hair below my waist was lasered off forever.

Agreed.
Quote 0 0
PrincessKLS
I used to shave it all off, but one time, I about cut my clit, so I don't shave inside the lips really anymore, and since I'm so fucking fat, I can't seem to get the most important part (my edges), so it ends up look very odd, because only one section is properly shaved.
Quote 0 0