Just like to know if there are other people here that love to smell worn women’s panties. When my wife undresses to take a shower I love to bury my face in her still-warm panties and savor the aroma
Quote 0 0
Sure. For me, it's not just about the panty but the wet pussy that used to be inside. I got my first "taste" I guess you could say when I was in college. A girl I had a raging crush on dropped a pair of her panties on the floor of the hallway on her way to the laundry. I picked them up meaning to give them back to her but I ended up shoving them in my pocket out of curiosity. Also I was a little shy at the time.  When I got to my room I pulled them out and took a close look they were those lacey bikini underwear-some slutty hot pink color-and they were a little damp in the crotch. Well, I brought them up to my face for a whiff and could smell her juices on them. My cock got hard right away so I unzipped and rubbed one out right into those panties. One of the best orgasms of my life. By the end of the week those panties were caked with semen and I was forced to wash them but I continued to use them for many a late-night stroke session, they got me through my junior year. Funny, When I finally hooked up with the actual girl it wasn't so great.
Quote 0 0