TabuToys Moderator
Of course, the first rule of enjoying your first lesbian encounter is pretty much the same as any sexual encounter: communication is key. Be open to listening to your partner and relaying to her what feels good to you. Now that your head is on squarely, let’s figure out just how to begin.

Books and videos can be screened before the big night to educate yourself on what to expect, and what might be expected of you. The Whole Lesbian Sex Book by Felice Newman has long been touted one of the best educational and supportive tomes on the subject of lesbian sex. For heterosexual women considering taking a dip in the ladies’ room, Women Loving Women by Jamye Waxman not only addresses the lesbian sex encounter, but also discusses the effects of such on a pre-existing heterosexual relationship in a softer, non-threatening manner. And, it's always fun to "burn while you learn" about girl-on-girl sex with a hot read, like the popular Best of Best Lesbian Erotica series.

Videos also offer a lot in the way of sex education. For the heterosexual woman considering a lesbian tryst, Nina Hartley’s Guide for the Bi-Curious Woman will explain what to expect in a lesbian sex encounter, complete with visual aides for your learning pleasure. The Women Loving Women DVD promises to educate on the best techniques for pleasuring a woman, regardless of the partner’s gender.

So, you’ve educated yourself and now you’re ready to try out your new skills. If you are sheepish about your first lesbian encounter, or your first sexual encounter with a new partner, consider some lesbian sex toy games. Games offer an intriguing way to ease into the act all the while having fun and getting the passion heated up. Exxxtasy Erotic Game for Women offers great ways to turn foreplay into a whole evening’s fun. If you get stuck during the act and can’t figure out what positions to try, Lesbian Sex Cards offer suggestions on sexual positions and fun acts to perform with your partner. Like all sexual encounters, lesbian sex is all about partnering and pleasuring, so have fun with it!
Quote 0 0
I've lived a pretty sheltered life and my boyfriend is trying to open me up to new things, sexually. One of those things is a threesome with another woman. The idea is exciting to me but I must confess that I have absolutely no idea about how to go about approaching another woman, much less how to pleasure one. I barely know how to pleasure myself!!!
Quote 0 0
msjuicyjuice
I BASICALLY WANT TO HAVE A THREESOME WITH MY BF. BUT I JUST DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START. I MUST CONFESS THAT I WILL BE A LITTLE SCARED.IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE 4 ME PLZ SEND ME A MESSAGE ON WHAT TO DO.
Ms.Juicyjuice
Quote 0 0
jellyfishbones
I think the problem is that there are tons of couples who want to have a threesome, but not so many single women looking to get double teamed for a night. ...sucks.
I know what you're thinking... and yes. I have a name for my penis. I call it the octagon.
Quote 0 0
Meow
Quote:
I think the problem is that there are tons of couples who want to have a threesome, but not so many single women looking to get double teamed for a night. ...sucks.

That's why it is nice to find another couple that is up to having a four some a.k.a Swingers. That is if your man is up to having another male present.
I would love to try it with my bf but he wants it to be a three some and for it to be with a female! But its hard to find anyone that is up to it. Oh well...
Quote 0 0